Quick, convenient specialist osteopathic treatment for neck, shoulder, back pain and sports injuries. Clinic located in Cavendish Square, London W1.
Here in Cavendish Square, central London we are pleased to offer an extensive range of specialist osteopathic treatments that position the body in an optimal place to heal itself. We can provide you with the latest therapy technology and advice to ensure you are back working or training as you should be.
The clinic in Cavendish Square is conveniently located 5 minutes walk away from oxford circus so that we can see clients from all over London including Soho, oxford circus, Piccadilly circus, Mayfair, Carnaby Street, Tottenham Court Road and many more…
Our osteopaths are specialists in a range of injuries including Neck pain, Lower back pain, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, runners knee, Arthritis and tension headaches. We will work to your deadlines to ensure rapid results.
Late evening and lunch time appointments available for your convenience...
Here at the clinic we want to ensure that you benefit from our highly regarded service but can still get back to your desk for that meeting or conference call. We will tailor our treatments to your needs and the demands of your lifestyle.
We work till late in the evening so that you can still have treatment after work and get home easily. Being in central London it means that we are equally close to Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus tube stations.
£75 for an initial consultation
*During the initial assessment Anisha will create a bespoke treatment plan to suit your requirements. This is dependent on your Osteopathic diagnosis to ensure maximum results from treatment. If you have any questions please email the team
£70 for a follow up
NOW AVAILABLE IN LONDON:
Ayurveda Indian Head & Remedial Massage
Indian Head and Remedial Massage for tension release (upper body; head, neck, arms)
Indian Head Massage reduces the effects of stress and tension in the neck, shoulders and head. It improves blood circulation, lymphatic flow and aids elimination of toxins.
If you are feeling stressed, overworked, or overthinking, tension tends to accumulate in the scalp. skin, shoulders and neck. Majority of stress is accumulated in the upper back, neck, arms and head, so not unusual to experience headaches and problems in these areas. Indian head massage involves working with a gentle rhythm to help un-tie blockages and release the build-up of tension and blockages.
- Tension Headaches / Migraines
- Tinnitus and other ear problems
- Helps hair loss and thinning
- Muscle tension – neck, shoulder stiffness
- Eye strain
- Sinus congestion
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
Cavendish Square Clinic,
60mins initial consultation; £65
60mins follow up £60
Reiki belongs to the Energy Medicine family. Sharing the same principle as Acupuncture, Reiki works to balance the natural qi (energy) within the body, but without the use of needles. Due to stress, our body’s energy (life force) can become disrupted, blocked, or weakened, causing emotional or physical health problems. Reiki is a gentle hands on energy healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body. Reiki is effective in helping to treat ailments, emotional stresses, ease physical discomfort, and help boost the immune system.
Sukh also works with women to encourage healthy and conscious pregnancy leading up to the birth process.
Reiki works in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects, and can promote recovery from major surgery, and the effects of treatments such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind, and spirit.
Energy healing can be very relaxing, supportive and empowering for all. Sukh works with and treats newborns, young children, teenagers, and many corporate professionals.
Benefits of Reiki
- Relieves stress and symptoms associated with it
- Prevention of some types of illness and maintenance of good health
- Boosts immunity, restores body to balance, and can help with symptoms of insomnia
- Calming and uplifting, helps to release negativity, supporting mental clarity
- Promotes well-being at an emotional, physical and spiritual level
- Can often aid in helping with deep relaxation, assisting the body to release tension and toxins
- Can help with symptoms associated with migraines, menstrual discomfort, chronic fatigue and much more
- Stronger self-esteem and self-awareness
Abdominal Detox massage
Abdominal detox massage draws from the Eastern medicine perspective of healing, and understanding of the Chinese Taoist meridian system of energy, traditional acupressure, combined with Ayurveda techniques, for internal organ massage that helps clear out toxins, negative emotions and excessive heat or heat deficiencies that cause the organs to dysfunction. The massage techniques promote healing by massaging directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal area where stress, tension and negative emotions accumulate and congest.
- Digestive problems, such as bloating, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and enhancing lymphatic drainage
- Physical and emotional detox that provides stress release, relaxation, positivity, improved energy and better connection to Spirit.
- Releasing tension and pain, including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma related symptoms
60mins Initial consultation; £65
60mins follow up £60