Naturopathy believes that the body has an intrinsic ability to heal itself. Naturopaths are trained to recognise food that can trigger inflammatory responses to pain or degeneration. Even colds and flu have been treated effectively by following the naturopathic principles.
Most medical conditions can be treated effectively by the elimination or introduction of certain foods and nutritional supplements, with fewer side effects than medicines
1. The body’s inherent ability to heal itself.
2. To treat the cause of illness and not suppress it.
3. To educate patients to take responsibility for their individual health.
4. To treat the person as a whole, by taking all factors into consideration.
5. Prevention of illness occurring again.
Our osteopaths at the Woodside Osteopathic Clinic are trained Naturopaths and if following examination it is deemed necessary for your condition, naturopathy can be used combined with ‘hands-on’ osteopathic treatment to achieve effective results.
Naturopathy can be beneficial for:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Constipation, Acid Reflux, Persistent coughs, Colds and Flu, Asthma, Weight management